Hey, I’m Hannah!
The 30-Second Introduction:
- I teach an online course on finding opportunities on the internet
- I’ve been a professional development and performance coach for the past 4 years, and have worked with over 300 people. I offer 1-1 coaching by application.
- I write for FEE, The Objective Standard, and The Startup.
- I grew up homeschooled, never went to college, and have been working in alternative education ever since
- I’m an advocate for liberty, human flourishing, and the individual
- I’m an instructor at The Objective Standard Institute
- I’m the former Program Manager at Praxis, where I still work as their Job Support Advisor
The Quick Links:
- Career Crashers podcast episode on how I launched my career without a degree
- Writeup on the first four years of my career journey post-high school (and how I went from vegetable farmer to startup Program Manager)
- I co-authored a book once, which you can find here.
The Fun Facts:
- I’ve been a full-time digital nomad since 2019. I’ve spent time in a number of cities across the US, including Austin, Pittsburgh, St. Petersburg, Traverse City, and Denver
- I’ve never lived in one apartment for more than 6 months in my entire adult life
- I read, a lot. Proof: part of my book collection, and my 2020 reading list